The 12th International Conference & the 11thGlobal Competition on Systematic Innovation (ICSI & GCSI)
Dates: October 15-17, 2021
Conference Venue: Foshan, Guangdong, China (On-site & On-line Meetings)
- International Society of Innovation Methods (I-SIM) (Sponsor)
- Society of Systematic Innovation (SSI)
- School of AI, Guangdong and Taiwan, Foshan University, P.R.C. (local host)
- Agitek International Consulting Inc.
- Int. J. of Systematic Innovation (IJoSI) (SCOPUS indexed)
- State-of-the-art forward-thinking keynotes, tutorials, and invited special speeches by world-class speakers.
- Accepted full papers in the relevant fields submitted before due date will be recommended to submit toward publication in International Journal of Systematic Innovation (SCOPUS indexed) or Computers and Industrial Engineering (SCI indexed). Journal papers are subject to rigorous peer reviews.
- Free pre-conference tour: International registrants can enjoy a one-day free tour of high-technology companies in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Areas and the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge, the longest sea-crossing bridge (55 KM) and one of the seven construction wonders in the world.
- GCSI provides an excellent platform and global recognition for your outstanding innovation projects in the International Arena.
- ICSI/GCSI provide excellent networking opportunities for researchers and practitioners to learn from one another and world-leading experts in the field related to innovation methods.
- The conference fosters collaboration, networking and joint efforts to advance the theory and practice identifying significant trends for applications of innovation methods and artificial intelligence in industries and academe.
|Paper Abstracts & GCSI Project Briefing||August 31, 2021|
|Acceptance notification||Within 2 weeks of abstract receipt|
|Early Registration due||August 31, 2021|
|Full Papers/Presentation due for Publication in Proceedings||September 15, 2021|
- Innovation Methods for applications in Strategy, Business, Service, Products, Processes and Equipment, etc.
- Innovation methods for Intellectual Property analysis and applications.
- Education of systematic product/process/service innovations & innovation methods
- TRIZ-based opportunity identification and problem solving: theories and applications.
- Open and collaborative innovation;
- Data driven innovation
- Integration of Innovation Methods with Artificial Intelligence(AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Design/Manufacturing/Services, or Computer-Aided Innovation (CAI)
- Other new technologies, theories, applications, equipment, tools and trends that are related to or can be integrated with systematic innovation
- Submit an abstract or extended abstract for evaluation including main ideas and contributions in sufficient details for preliminary evaluation. Please download and follow the templates provided on the website for abstract/paper/presentation files. Direct submission of full papers for evaluation are welcome. The ICSI conference accepts a full paper, a presentation file, or a full paper plus a presentation file as final submissions. Full papers should be in WORD format, and presentation files in Power Point format.
- Only timely full-paper submissions are eligible to participate in the Paper Competition and can be peer-reviewed toward journal publication in the above-mentioned supporting journals. To participate in the paper competition, choose the paper competition option and select appropriate category in the on-line registration process. An international Judge Committee will blind review the papers for awards.
A concurrent event, the 11th Global Competition on Systematic Innovation (GCSI), will hold its final round of project competition in one of the special sessions of the ICSI conference. The goals of this GCSI exhibition are to promote systematic innovation and help the dissemination of innovation results. Multiple Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze medals and certificates will be awarded. ICSI participants can attend the project presentations and demonstrations free of charge. The Judge Committee reserves the right to adjust the number of awardees based on the quality of the projects.