Meeting announcement: 2020-ICSI/GCSI Brochure -Download Link & conference links Has been notified by mail, please confirm, if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com (2020.10.19)
The 11th International Conference & ths 10thGlobal Competition on Systematic Innovation (ICSI & GCSI)
Call for Papers/Projects & Announcement of Internet Conference
Date: October 23-24, 2020
Conference Venue: Online Meetings
- International Society of Innovation Methods (I-SIM) (Sponsor)
- Society of Systematic Innovation (SSI)
- National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT)
- Hebei University of Technology, China
- National Engineering Research Center for Technological Innovation Method and Tool, China
Supporting journals for publications:
- J. of Systematic Innovation (IJoSI) (SCOPUS indexed)
- J. of Manufacturing Technology and Management (IJMTM) (EI & SCOPUS, etc. indexed): Special Issue
Due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, the 11th International Conference & the 10th Global Competition on Systematic Innovation (ICSI/GCSI) is to be held online, rearranged to be two days, and registration fees reduced. Due to many requests, the abstract/project briefing due dates are postponed as follows:
IMPORTANT DUE DATES
|Paper Abstracts & GCSI Project registration||August 31, 2020|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance and GCSI Project Finalists||September 10, 2020|
|Early Registration due||September 15, 2020|
|Full Papers/Presentation due for Publication in Proceedings||September 15, 2020|
The conference will contain plenary speeches/tutorials by world-renown researchers/ practitioners and parallel technical sessions. The conference will foster collaboration, networking and joint efforts among the participants to advance the theory and practice as well as to identify significant trends for the application of innovation methods in industries and academe.
TOPICS OF INTERESTS (but are not limited to)
- Innovation Methods for applications in Strategy, Business, Service, Products, Processes and Equipment, etc.
- Innovation methods for Intellectual Property analysis and applications.
- Education of systematic product/process/service innovations & innovation methods
- TRIZ-based opportunity identification and problem solving: theories and applications.
- Open and collaborative innovation;
- Data driven innovation
- Integration of Innovation Methods with Artificial Intelligence(AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Design/Manufacturing/Services, or Computer-Aided Innovation (CAI)
- Other new technologies, theories, applications, equipment, tools and trends that are related to or can be integrated with systematic innovation
- Submit an abstract or extended abstract for evaluation including main ideas and contributions in sufficient details for preliminary evaluation. Please download and follow the templates provided on the website for abstract/paper/presentation files. Direct submission of full papers for evaluation are welcome. The ICSI conference accepts a full paper, a presentation file, or a full paper plus a presentation file as final submissions. Full papers should be in WORD format, and presentation files in Power Point format.
- Only timely full-paper submissions are eligible to participate in the Paper Competition and can be peer-reviewed toward journal publication in the above-mentioned supporting journals. To participate in the paper competition, choose the paper competition option and select appropriate category in the on-line registration process. An international Judge Committee will blind review the papers for awards.
- JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS: Accepted FULL papers submitting before September 15 in the field of innovation methods will be recommended to IJoSI for review and improvements
toward publication in the International Journal of Systematic Innovation (IJoSI) – the only indexed international journal dedicated to the field of innovation.
|Authors||USD 200||USD 250|
|Non-Authors||USD 250||USD 300|
|I-SIM/SSI Members||USD 150||USD 200|
|Students||USD 50||USD 80|
|GCSI Project Competition||USD 60/per project. Independent of ICSI activity fees.|
GCSI PROJECT COMPETITION/EXHIBITION
A concurrent event, the 10th Global Competition on Systematic Innovation (GCSI), will hold its final round of project competition in one of the special sessions of the ICSI conference. The goals of this GCSI exhibition are to promote systematic innovation/TRIZ and help the dissemination of innovation results. Multiple Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze medals and certificates will be awarded. ICSI participants can attend the project presentations and demonstrations free of charge. The Judge Committee reserves the right to adjust the number of awardees based on the quality of the projects. For details see the conference web site above.