The 12th International Conference on Systematic Innovation (ICSI) & Global Competition on Systematic Innovation (GCSI)
Conference Venue: Online Meetings (International Participants)
Venue for Local participants: Foshan University, Foshan, Guandong, China
To on-line participants:
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, we ask for your kind help to follow the below instructions and return the survey form indicated below by 2021/10/1 and in one week of receipt.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, please pre-record your either ICSI or GCSI presentation using Microsoft ppt pre-recording feature, and upload your file to the submission system selecting “Upload Present” in either ICSI or GCSI submission system and follow the instructions to upload your presentation files. In case you have problem using the ICSI/GCSI submission systems, please use the FTP system indicated below to submit large files and/or e-mail your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Considering accessibility from various countries, the conference organizer has selected the Cisco WebEx system for internet conference. The Program Brochure that you will receive contains the access information for all the plenary sessions and parallel sessions among other information necessary for attending the conference. If you do not receive the program brochure 2 days before the conference, please notify email@example.com so that a copy can be resent to you.
- You can check out this link, to the access WebEx platform. User brochure can be obtained here Webex Instructions.
- System test: It is important to have a prior system test for the hardware and software set-up of your computer. You can select any one of the below two sessions for testing.
Session A: 2021/10/08 (F): For 45 minutes starting at China time 11:00A, equivalent to Korea/Japan 12:00P, Iron 7:30A, Turkey 06:00A, France 5:00A, UK 4:00A, US CT 22:00 (-1day), etc.);
Session B: 2021/10/09 (Sa) : For 45 minutes starting at China time 18:30, equivalent to Korea/Japan 19:30, Iron 15:00, Turkey 13:30, France 12:00P, UK 11:00, US CT 05:30, etc.))
- The most updated ICSI/GCSI Agenda can be found on the conference web site:
- Prelimary Agenda
Each paper is allocated approx. 15 minutes for presentation depending on the number of presentations in each session. Each GCSI project is allocated some 20-25 minutes. The Session Chairs and Judge committee has the right to adjust the duration for reports in case needed. Please make sure that you preload your pre-voice-recorded ppt presentation file in case there is any unexpected internet issue. In case needed, this URL provides demonstrations on how to record voices into a presentation file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoKlrsNpK7s.
Upload link (FTP) for pre-recorded ppt (or video) – deadline 2021/10/12
2021 The Secretariat of ICSI & GCSI